i hearth paris

PARIS

wow, finally today I am gonna write my latest post about Paris,
I hope you all guys are good, because I am feeling great! still in Paris but different outfit, as you can see in my picture there, I am wearing dungarees hahha this outfit is reminds me when I was a kid. Today I have very hectic day in Paris because we visit so many places such as Arc de Triomphe, Piscine Georges Hermat, Cathédale Notre-Dame, Place du Trocadéro, and Tour Eiffel yes yes yes I am so excited to shared with you guys! so lets start with my outfit for today.
wow, finalmente oggi ho intenzione di scrivere il mio ultimo post su Parigi,
Spero che tutti voi ragazzi stanno bene, perché mi sento grande! ancora a Parigi, ma diversi outfit, come potete vedere nella mia foto lì, sto indossando tuta hahha questo vestito mi sta ricorda quando ero un ragazzino. Oggi ho giornata molto frenetica a Parigi perché visitiamo così tanti luoghi, come Arco di Trionfo, Piscine Georges Hermat, Cathédale Notre-Dame, Place du Trocadéro, e la Tour Eiffel si si si io sono così felice di condividere con voi ragazzi! così lascia iniziare con il mio vestito per oggi.
Contrast Beanie American Apparel / Floral T-shirts Joyrich / Dungarees Beneton / Socks Topman / Boots Dr.Martens

I am very easy to fall in love with this city at the first time, because all things here just flawless and amazing, what I never found in my country and I never feel I can found it here and feel it here, the happiness, the freedom, the weather ahh so relaxing, and the people are really nice I got a little experience here in Paris it was like, I was try to searching my auntie house and get lost, so I try to ask with the local there first thing that comes out from my mouth is Bonjour! tu parle Englais ? and I was really shock because he don't really speak English but he really try hard and open the translator to speak and even he borrow me his phone to called my auntie, so with that experience my perspective about Parisian that i hear before was melting gone. But be careful with the merchants who sale a Paris key chain and everything just do speak with them, just ignore them because you will get high price when you buy it.
Sono molto facile innamorarsi di questa città per la prima volta, perché tutte le cose qui solo impeccabile e sorprendente, quello che non ho mai trovato nel mio paese e non mi sento mai posso trovato qui e sento qui, la felicità, la libertà, il tempo ahh così rilassante, e le persone sono veramente bello ho avuto un po 'di esperienza qui a Parigi è stato come, ero provare a cercare casa mia zia e perdersi, quindi cerco di fare con la prima cosa c'è locale che esce dalla mia bocca è Bonjour! tu parle Englais? e sono rimasto davvero scandalizzo perché lui in realtà non parlano inglese, ma lui davvero sodo e aprire il traduttore di parlare e anche lui mi ha prestato il suo telefono a chiamata mia zia, in modo che l'esperienza con il mio punto di vista su Parigi che ho sentito prima che si stava sciogliendo andato. Ma attenzione con i mercanti che la vendita di una catena chiave di Parigi e tutto ciò semplicemente non parlano con loro, basta ignorarli perché otterrete alto prezzo al momento dell'acquisto.
we going to Cathédale Notre-Dame and this church is amazing and if you followed walt disney picture cartoon movie you must be very familiar with this church, yes the hunchback of Notre-Dame Quasimodo, and we walk a bit from this church we can find the lock heath bridge, I think now every country have they own lock hearth bridge hahha, because when i go to seoul years ago and go to Seoul tower there was a lock hearth to, but not in a bridge exactly. In this district you can find an art gallery on the street there is a lot of painter and souvenir shop here most of them sell the picture they made themselves.
abbiamo intenzione di Cathédale Notre-Dame e questa chiesa è incredibile e se avete seguito walt disney immagine cartone animato si deve essere molto familiare con questa chiesa, sì, il gobbo di Notre-Dame Quasimodo, e camminiamo un po 'da questa chiesa si possono trovare il ponte di blocco brughiera, penso che ora tutti i paesi che hanno un lucchetto focolare ponte hahha, perché quando vado a Seoul anni fa e vado a Seoul la torre vi era un focolare di blocco, ma non in un ponte esattamente. In questo quartiere si può trovare una galleria d'arte per la strada c'è un sacco di pittore e negozio di souvenir qui la maggior parte di loro vendono la foto che hanno loro stessi realizzati.
this is the end of today post, I hope you all guys still enjoy my blog post and happy to read it :) and my next post is still about paris! but I will give you a sneak peek, is about versailles! aaa it could be amazing right! so I hope I can still see you! please follow me on Instagram @ebickp stay in touch!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment