Budapest Photo Dairy



Hi Guys!

I forgot what time it was, when I got to Budapest by train, it was already dark and I immediately look for backpacker hostel where I stayed, when I get into my hostel the staff give me room can be filled by 6 people but there was no one else in that place, so I sleep alone, on the next day I started to explore this city the first thing I visited was the famous Budapest bridge, continue I also tried the original kebab and bread from Budapest, I kept walking without direction and I go to the famous thermal bath. When it got dark I want go back to the hostel when I am arrive in the hostel I feel really bored and I walk by the river Danube and meet Stuart and his hungarian friend Zoli they invite me to have a dinner and we finally went to karaoke bar to sing, and I am singing katy perry "Hot and Cold" and it was really a great night, when I go home I don't have a monorail ticket that I had only a subway ticket but I should go with monorail because the subway was closed, when I go with the monorail I met with a group of people who actually did not have tickets too and at that time the monorail filled with drunk people because yes we've ride it in the earlier morning, actually I was afraid to ride the monorail because I saw officers stationed in the monorail, I pray that the officer is not up to me but it turned out that the officer came up but not to me but to the other group of people who don't have the tickets, but they are very clever they acting angry when the officer asked them where's the ticket? and they told the officer "I already give my ticket" but the officer say "No, you never give me the ticket", eventually we run out of the monorail because we scared to be banned, and finally I am walk to my hostel lol.

Ho dimenticato che ora era, quando sono arrivato a Budapest con il treno, era già buio e non vedo subito per backpacker ostello dove ho soggiornato, quando ricevo nel mio ostello il personale mi danno camera può essere riempito da 6 persone ma non c'era nessun altro in quel luogo uno, così dormo da solo, il giorno dopo ho iniziato ad esplorare questa città la prima cosa che ho visitato è stato il famoso ponte di Budapest, continuano ho anche provato il kebab originale e pane da Budapest, ho continuato a camminare senza direzione e vado al famoso bagno termale. Quando si fece buio ho intenzione di tornare in ostello, ma il mio amico mi invitano a una cena e abbiamo finalmente andato e incontrato con i nostri altri amici al club di karaoke fino all'alba, quando vado a casa non ho un biglietto monorotaia che ho avuto solo un biglietto della metropolitana, ma devo andare con monorotaia perché la metropolitana era chiusa, quando vado con la monorotaia ho incontrato un gruppo di persone che in realtà non avevano i biglietti troppo e in quel momento la monorotaia pieno di gente ubriaca perché sì abbiamo cavalchiamo la mattina precedente, in realtà avevo paura di cavalcare la monorotaia perché ho visto gli ufficiali di stanza nella monorotaia, io prego che l'ufficiale non spetta a me, ma si è scoperto che l'ufficiale si avvicinò, ma non a me ma per l'altro gruppo di persone che non hanno i biglietti, ma sono molto intelligente che agisce arrabbiato quando l'ufficiale ha chiesto loro dove c'è il biglietto? e hanno detto l'ufficiale "Ho già do il mio biglietto", ma l'ufficiale dicono "No, tu non mi dai il biglietto", alla fine corriamo fuori della monorotaia, perché abbiamo paura di essere squalificato, e alla fine io sto cammina al mio ostello lol .

If you like my post here in Budapest join the conversation trough comment and don't forget to follow my Instagram account @ebickp :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment