October Fest


Hey Guys!

Before I got to Budapest I popped into a small town in German called Munic, I missed the one and only train in Innsbruck headed straight to Budapest fortunately my friend Julia lived in Munic, I call her quickly and asked her from Innsbruck if I can go to Munic like right now and she say yes! and I think I'm one of the lucky man in the world, just without thinking I immediately hop on to train goes to Munic, when I am arrive at the train station I am waiting at Starbucks because Julia said she will pick me up, When I meet her I hug her very tight and Julia asked me to go to OCTOBER FEST! so we walk to see October fest and it was very amazing experience.. WHY? Because I never see drunk people sleeping on the street, and pee carelessly, until blocked the road and tease for dancing, lots of food, lots of games and I can not mention it all because too many hustle! I am very grateful to Julia I hope to meet her again in the future ☺

Prima ho avuto modo di Budapest ho spuntato in una piccola cittadina in tedesco chiamato Munic, ho perso l'unico treno a Innsbruck andata dritta a Budapest per fortuna la mia amica Julia viveva in Munic, la chiamo subito e le ho chiesto da Innsbruck se posso andare a Munic come adesso e lei dice di sì! e penso di essere uno dei più fortunato del mondo, proprio senza pensare ho subito salire su treno va a Munic, quando sono arrivare alla stazione ferroviaria sto aspettando da Starbucks perché Julia ha detto che verrà a prendere me up, Quando incontro il suo abbraccio lei molto stretto e Julia mi ha chiesto di andare a Ottobre FEST! così noi camminiamo a vedere October Fest ed è stato molto sorprendente esperienza .. PERCHE '? Perché non ho mai visto gente ubriaca che dorme in strada, e la pipì con noncuranza, fino bloccato la strada e prendono in giro per il ballo, un sacco di cibo, un sacco di giochi e non posso parlare di tutto perché troppi fretta! Sono molto grato a Julia spero di incontrarla di nuovo in futuro ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment