ONE STOP BRISTOL

What I am wearing ? H&M Jumper | Daniel Wellington Watch | TOPMAN Trouser | Dr. Martens Boots

GET THIS LOOK



If you follow the trend of the era, you certainly know the coolest UK series of all time called SKINS, the first series come up in 2007 with the drama and comedy genres starring Nicholas Hoult, Hannah Murray, Kaya Scodelario etc, what can I say SKINS made me fall in love, and maybe I am not the only one, because SKINS succeed bring the season until 7 in 2013. Anyway a couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to go to Bristol, yes exactly Bristol is a city where the filming location of SKINS comes. So this was my SKINS moment started, what can I say Bristol is amazing city, you know what you just can feel it :p strolling to the most hype neighbourhood, eat fish and chips up to beef pie, singing at karaoke club and hunting banksy street gravity ect. So I would say that is an amazing trip.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Kalo kalian anak muda yang mengikuti perkembangan jaman pasti gak asing dengan UK series yang paling hits ini, apa lagi kalo bukan SKINS, seri pertama yang muncul di tahun 2007 dengan genre drama, comedy yang di bintangi oleh Nicholas Hoult, Hannah Murray, Kaya Scodelario etc ini langsung membuat gue jatuh cinta, dan mungkin bukan gue aja yang fall in love buktinya SKINS meneruskan seri nya hingga ke 7 di tahun 2013. Anyway beberapa minggu yang lalu gue berkesempatan pergi ke Bristol, yes bener banget Bristol adalah kota dimana lokasi syuting dari episode SKINS di angkat. So this was my SKINS moment started, dari jalan-jalan ke neighbourhood yang asik, makan fish and chips sampe beef pie, dan hunting banksy street gravity ect. So I would say that is an amazing trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment