Skins


What I really like about stayed abroad its not only you meet new people and experience the different culture, but also you could discover new things, like what I did when I was in London. I am introduced with this amazing product named Aēsop with my friends Fraser who’s been used this product regularly. Aēsop it self was established in Melbourne in 1987 with a quest to create a range of superlative products for the skin, hair and body. Every Aēsop product is made with the same attention to detail Aēsop  believe should be applied to life at large, taking into consideration a diversity of needs as well as seasonal and environmental conditions.



So far I’ve been used this 5 product from Body Scrub, Body Balm, Lip Cream, Post-Shave Lotion and Hand Wash from Aēsop and what can I say it’s amazing! I couldn’t lie to you guys when the first time I tried this Aēsop body scrub its very smooth and raise all my dried skins on my body and after that I also used Aēsop body balm to moisturise my dry skin after bath and it goes really well together. Weather in London is so chilly in November and December and makes my skins and my lips really dry too so not only the scrub I also used this lip cream to help my lips heal from dryness. My favourite product goes to Aēsop Post-Shave Lotion because I have sensitive skin and it makes my skin more sensitive after I shave so it feels hurt and itchy but its on control with Post-Shave Lotion who quickly reduce all uncomfortable symptom.


Finally I make my way to Aēsop store in Shoreditch just a couple days before I fly back home to Indonesia to bring my baby home with me guess what? Yes it’s my favorite Post-Shave Lotion :). What I really like about Aēsop store you can try and experience the product if you haven’t try it before, the shopkeeper there is really friendly and happy to help you trying the product you want. If you want to purchase this product you can direct go to the Aēsop store in your country and even you can purchase online here www.aesop.com so what are u waiting for! Feed your skins with Aēsop like right now! x



No comments:

Post a Comment